Saturday, February 9, 2008

Doing ok.

Doing ok--went to Andrew's basketball game and other than being tired walking up the stairs to the upper bleachers and not really being able to clap as hard as I usually do, it went well. I slept most of the day I am sorry to say--mainly because I had a stomach ache for some reason. Maybe it's still the drugs from the surgery.

I am in very little pain, just sore through the upper chest area--like I have been lifting weights. My right arm is a little sore too, which is strange because it never has been like this before.

I unveiled Boobie today and I think she is a little little. But when I put her in a bra, she seems perfect, if not a little large. Also, she seems a little flat; she doesn't come to a point so to speak. But strangely, she looks fine in a bra. Maybe I do need to get a nipple tattoo to make her look more normal. I also know at some point I have to massage her so maybe she needs to move around a bit to fill things in better. Mr. Pizza pocket is about half gone--looks ok to me, but at this point, I don't really care. I am curious as to what Dr. M will be doing from here on out...am I going to go just once more? I don't even know.

I am going back to work on Monday. Probably not supposed to, but I feel ok. I may not work the whole day but will attempt to...I see Dr. M Tuesday morning.

That's all for now. My right arm is suddenly really sore so typing is painful.

Molly

5 comments:

Hegemom said...

You're doing great. Hang in there!

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Welcome to NewBoob !
That area of your body has been mugged so much it'll take some time, but NewBoob will soon feel natural. But yep, massage will help the scar tissue from forming & getting hard. (Don't want a RockBoob II.) You're recuperative energy is awesome!
PK

sheryl said...

Can't wait to touch her. Interesting that you made her female. Reading the history of your journey is amazing and needs to be posted in every doctor office and goes to prove that we really need to listen to what our body is telling us. We need to plan our trip into Chicago to go the bra place. I think we would be surprised at who would go. It would be a blast. Take the southshore in, bra shop, each lunch and come home. We will talk at lunch time. NHS will never be the same.

Well I have had 5 days off. Will explain about dr. visits at lunch. See ya tomorrow.
YOUR AWESOME!!
XOXO
Sheryl

Meg Comerford said...

So glad to hear your surgery went well and NewBoob is adjusting to the neighborhood nicely. I continue to keep you in my nightly prayers - Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Welcome New Boob, you have a great new home, Im sure you'll be very happy and get alot of attention!!!
Congrats Molly, your amazing!
Amy Archer