Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bluck.

I don't feel good. It feels like the touch of the stomach flu, and if I knew it was that, I would just suck it up, but when you have had cancer, well, you know the drill........gawd.

I am thinking about digging through Drug Central (my medicine cabinet) to look for some anti-nausea meds. I got some a few summers ago when I experienced "labrynthitis", which I am sure most of you have never heard of...leave it moi to get it. (it's like vertigo) Anyway, I have so many unused pills in my medicine cabinet, I really should get rid of them. (I read today that you are not supposed to flush them, but instead ground them up and put them in coffee grounds and then seal them in a plastic bag to throw out. The coffee grounds prevent "accidental ingestion.")

Ugh. I can't shake this!

I am now back reading my rare cancer forum and there have been at least 2 more ACC/breast patients diagnosed--Didi and DarcyDiane. We all feel so lost because we are so rare. Kristina is still out there in internet land and I think is coming up on a 6 month chest xray--lots of positive thoughts and prayers her way please!

Still waiting for results on my pap...I am in telephonophobia--every time the phone rings I freak that it my doctor calling to say they found cancer. I've NEVER been afraid of these results but every test puts me over the edge.

My mom has two more chemo treatments left and she will then be done. She's doing fine, but has lost 30 pounds. The good thing is her blood pressure is very good now--the doctor took her off meds for that so she is happy.

Well, maybe I will take some things out to our trailer--we are going camping this weekend as I may have mentioned. I cleaned it this mornings and need to take the clean linens. It will be one less thing I have to do on Friday.

Yours truly in hypochondria,

Molly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you have to "enjoy" your summer this way... You're certainly not someone to deserve this (not that anyone does). Keep looking for the positives and know that you're in the thoughts and prayers of many!
Holly (Spraker) Kalling