Thursday, August 9, 2007

World Series bound!

We are home and Andrew's team won the Central Region championship game! He leaves for Maine for the Little League World Series Saturday morning. We take on Latin America Sunday night at 8:00 p.m.

Took bra off for first time and boob is scary looking but still there and doesn;t look like a baseball came out of it. Bandages come off tomorrow. Much more stiffness in my arm and back but definitely tolerable. Starting to worry a bit about pathology report--I told Andrew's team that their games have gotten me through these past three weeks...so why not go to Maine to make it even easier? My buddy Anthony Gladden got a HUGE hit tonight--love that team. What a great group to represent Niles. It is 2:05 a.m. Love my kids love my family love my life.
Time for bed. Still staying strong.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations to Andrew and his team! When do you leave for Maine? AJ & I LOVE Maine, lot's of great memories, so go create some!

Betty said...

Miss Molly, Congrats to Andrew and the team! Is the Little League World Series televised? What a kick that would be to watch! Not only to cheer Andrew's team on, but also catch sight of the Brawley Bunch to share the support and joy of the moment. Let him know we are all behind him too - What a great experience!

bryanna said...

Hey Mrs. Brawley! Mimi told me about your blog, and I think it's a really cool idea. I hope your doing great, and just want you to know you're in my prayers. Tell Andrew Congrats. for me on the grand slam. And good luck in Maine. - Bryanna